Application: Fire emergency procedures conforming to this Section shall be provided for
- Every building containing an assembly, care, treatment or detention occupancy
- Every building required by the NBC to have a fire alarm system,
- Demolition and construction sites regulated under Section 5.6.
- Storage areas required to have a fire safety plan in conformance with Articles 18.104.22.168. and 22.214.171.124.
- Areas where flammable liquids or combustible liquids are stored or handled, in conformance with Article 126.96.36.199.
- Areas where hazardous processes or operations occur, in conformance with Article 188.8.131.52.
Source: NFC 2010